Our Rescue and recovery service operates 24 hours 365 days per year
• National motoring organisation, Police and Highways England approved.
• PAS43, ISO9001 and National Highways Sector Schemes 17 Accredited.
• 24 hour incident management and control centre located at our Head Office in Blaydon with traffic and weather monitoring.
• Comprehensive fleet of 78 mixed type rescue and recovery assets. Including Hiab accident units, crew and single cab ultra low angle transporters, spec lifts, service vans and fast response motorcycle patrols. All vehicles fitted with onboard tracking and eight point camera systems.
• Apex recovery platform with GPS dispatch and monitoring. Live SMS messaging to the stranded motorist.
• 24hr mechanical workshops with impressed parts and tyre stocks.
• Contaminated fuel retrieval.
• Indoor secure storage with 24hr CCTV and security personnel.
• National recovery coverage.